News & Events
AgilityWorks Proudly Sponsor the SAP Forum UK & Ireland 2012
Huge changes in the business landscape are upping the ante for speed and agility. To achieve real business-IT alignment, you need to reach out to business innovators for input, and quickly source and assemble new technologies into effective solutions.
SAP Forum 2012 elevates the World Tour event it supersedes to a new level, presenting a unique experience in business innovation by showing how to apply the 'four forces of IT': mobility, cloud, social media and analytics.
Agenda highlights will include:
- A keynote from SAP's co-CEO, Bill McDermott, on the transformational impact of technology in business
- An inspired presentation from award-winning entrepreneur, author and former Dragon's Den star, James Caan
- The impact of mobility in revolutionising business processes and productivity across HR, procurement, sales, service and more
- Profiling 'big data' in the moment with game-changing in-memory processing and analytics
- Accelerating IT service delivery with on-demand solutions
AgilityWorks will be demonstrating some of our latest developments at this prestigious event (situated at stand S9).
Seize this chance to get hands-on with the latest developments from SAP and discover how to innovate your business and evolve IT from a cost-centre to a growth driver in your organisation.
1 Old Billingsgate Walk
16 Lower Thames Street
London, EC3R 6DX
22 May 2012
Places are filling up fast so don't wait until the last minute. Register now
AgilityWorks look forward to seeing you there!