News & Events
SAP Consumer Products Forum
Driving profitable growth through innovation and collaboration
As the tough trading climate continues into 2012, how can consumer product organisations sustain profitable growth in such challenging economic times?
Join us at the SAP Consumer Products Forum event on Tuesday 13th March 2012 to share industry best practices and insights, and explore some of the latest innovations available to help you widen margins and improve profitability.
- Hear direct from an AgilityWorks customer – find out how we have delivered and deployed a custom built solution for field sales representatives to manage appointments, orders and customer feedback utilising the latest Sybase Unwired platform (SUP)
- Hear from other consumer products companies: Kerry Group, Iglo Foods Group, Molson Coors, Kraft, Alere and Primafruit
- Explore industry benchmarking and other key industry initiatives and topics with SAP experts
- Understand the SAP consumer products solutions roadmaps
- Take advantage of a 1:1 meeting with AgilityWorks
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at business users and decision-makers from finance, sales, marketing, supply chain and operations – plus IT and BI professionals, reporting managers and business analysts.
To facilitate networking and discussion opportunities, a drinks reception will be held on Monday 12th March from 6.30 – 8pm and we’d be delighted if you could attend.
Please click here to register for the event.