SAP BPC is set to become an integral part of the business planning process not only for Finance teams, but other functional departments, enabled by the integration with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
In this session, we will detail how we are working with the well-known advertising agency, Dentsu, to deliver an innovative planning and forecasting solution for their UK business, covering 40 brands. We will give you insight into how SAC can connect to SAP BPC to provide a perfect starting point for any departmental planning, with a demo to show you exactly what that looks like.
Attendees will leave the session with an understanding of:
• The key planning concepts within SAC
• How SAP BPC can connect to SAC to provide a perfect starting point for departmental planning
• Lessons learnt in the implementation process
• Key SAC planning features such as data actions, input tasks and commentary
• How SCP and HANA can be used to bring non-SAP data into SAC
• The pitfalls and successes of using the newest planning features in SAC
This session is a real must see if you are interested in planning/forecasting and how SAP Analytics Cloud can accelerate your deployment.