Last year SAP released BPC 11, and since then have made a number of strategic announcements around the Business planning and consolidation (BPC) roadmap.
BPC 11, which runs on BW 4/HANA, is set to become an integral part of the business planning process not only for Finance teams, but other functional departments, enabled by the integration with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
Covering key dates and solution milestones in the BPC roadmap, this webinar will provide attendees with information essential to the planning process, whether considering a BPC upgrade now, or in the future.
Suraj Shah from SAP, and AgilityWorks' James Rothwell, will took attendees through:
- SAP's roadmap and direction
- The options for upgrading to the latest version of BPC 11
- How BPC can be extended with SAC planning for departmental use cases
- A live demonstration on some of the advanced planning features within SAC
- How customers are using BPC 11, and the real benefits they have experienced from adopting SAP's planning and consolidation tools.
Use the form on the right to download the webinar.